Friday 4 April 2014

2D Inquiry Questions

Along my BAPP Journey to date many exercises have made me consider different aspects and questions that I would have perhaps overlook in the past.
I feel these questions and topics could possibly be explored leading somewhere toward my later inquiry, but as yet I have so many that I am nowhere near ready to decide on one single topic or question.
A few questions & statements I have been asking myself and reflecting on are listed below.. I would really appreciate any of your thoughts...

Who should be the main disciplinarian during a one off workshop, the main school teacher or a visiting teacher?

The effects of my personal energy and mood on others during a workshop.

Which teaching styles and theories have the most success when applied in my practice, showing both development and may increase the children's learning?

Children's ability to retain information/ choreography... any possible theories or styles which can encourage this to a better level.

How pressure in performance can relate to a child's progression...sink or swim!






No comments:

Post a Comment